Development

Redmine core development

Subject Author Created Replies Last message
On Topic or Off Topic - What should be posted here Eric Davis 2010-06-26 00:02 0
Proposal: Regular Meeting of Redmine Contributors Holger Just 2010-04-09 01:40 42 Added by Muntek Singh over 7 years ago
RE: Proposal: Regular Meeting of Redmine Contributors
Development forum and/or dev-team forums Felix Schäfer 2010-04-30 19:52 3 Added by Eric Davis over 7 years ago
RE: Development forum and/or dev-team forums
Join the Documentation Team! Muntek Singh 2010-05-06 16:16 11 Added by jon hertzig almost 7 years ago
RE: Join the Documentation Team!
UX Working Group Meeting #0 Shane Pearlman 2010-05-06 20:02 15 Added by Shane Pearlman over 7 years ago
RE: UX Working Group Meeting #0
Bugtracker triage on sunday 16.05.2010 Felix Schäfer 2010-05-11 10:44 6 Added by Felix Schäfer over 7 years ago
RE: Bugtracker triage on sunday 16.05.2010
DevMeeting1 Muntek Singh 2010-05-12 06:24 1 Added by VIn Page about 6 years ago
RE: DevMeeting1
Git patches welcome ? Jean-Baptiste Barth 2010-06-08 20:00 4 Added by Eric Davis over 7 years ago
RE: Git patches welcome ?
Gantt Chart Improvement Rafael Maria Raschkowski 2010-06-14 17:49 3 Added by Pieter Smith almost 7 years ago
RE: Gantt Chart Improvement
develop ravi sharma 2010-06-14 23:36 0
Defect 5354 - Fix Attached - updated_on not updated when custom fields changed Stuart Cianos 2010-06-18 01:41 3 Added by Felix Schäfer over 7 years ago
RE: Defect 5354 - Fix Attached - updated_on not updated w...
BugMash 1.0: won't be able to attend Felix Schäfer 2010-06-19 07:43 2 Added by Muntek Singh over 7 years ago
RE: BugMash 1.0: won't be able to attend
Removing net-ldap from main branch Vasia Pupking 2010-06-23 09:45 2 Added by Eric Davis over 7 years ago
RE: Removing net-ldap from main branch
Project default assignee Raffaello Pelagalli 2010-06-24 18:11 1 Added by Raffaello Pelagalli over 7 years ago
RE: Project default assignee
Proposal: HowTo handle security and other incidents Holger Just 2010-07-05 23:48 3 Added by Eric Davis over 7 years ago
RE: Proposal: HowTo handle security and other incidents
1.0.0 Coordination Eric Davis 2010-07-08 06:30 6 Added by Eric Davis over 7 years ago
RE: 1.0.0 Coordination
news about REST API changes Alex Last 2010-07-15 23:54 10 Added by Alex Last about 7 years ago
RE: news about REST API changes
Uninstalling Plugins Muntek Singh 2010-07-26 22:12 8 Added by colin han over 2 years ago
RE: Uninstalling Plugins
Merging Files & Documents Shane Pearlman 2010-07-28 06:59 53 Added by Kush Suryavanshi 9 months ago
RE: Merging Files & Documents
Thoughts on a "Wishlist" version Eric Davis 2010-08-06 02:27 4 Added by Felix Schäfer about 7 years ago
RE: Thoughts on a "Wishlist" version
Standard Plugin Information File Muntek Singh 2010-08-09 14:07 4 Added by Felix Schäfer about 7 years ago
RE: Standard Plugin Information File
How to make "return" from hook? Nhan Nguyen 2010-08-27 10:46 1 Added by Holger Just about 7 years ago
RE: How to make "return" from hook?
Looking for contractor in Sydney Australia to help us with a Redmine install $$$$ for you Dirk Eisner 2010-09-01 10:43 1 Added by Felix Schäfer about 7 years ago
RE: Looking for contractor in Sydney Australia to help us...
Drop ruby 1.8.6 support Jean-Baptiste Barth 2010-09-02 12:28 2 Added by Jean-Baptiste Barth about 7 years ago
RE: Drop ruby 1.8.6 support
My thoughts on Redmine 1.1 Eric Davis 2010-09-03 17:37 8 Added by Grigory Petrov almost 7 years ago
RE: My thoughts on Redmine 1.1
Proposal backport Debian/Ubuntu patch to Redmine trunk Stefano Lenzi 2010-09-26 01:49 1 Added by Beau Simensen almost 7 years ago
RE: Proposal backport Debian/Ubuntu patch to Redmine trunk
New action for repositories controller Малъ Скрылёвъ 2010-09-30 10:04 9 Added by Andy Bolstridge over 6 years ago
RE: New action for repositories controller
Mark missing i18n strings with #TODO Enderson Maia 2010-10-07 13:04 3 Added by Enderson Maia about 7 years ago
RE: Mark missing i18n strings with #TODO
Revert Forums And Documents Back to Previous Look? Or How to Downgrade? Jennifer P 2010-10-20 15:22 2 Added by Felix Schäfer about 7 years ago
RE: Revert Forums And Documents Back to Previous Look? O...
Redmine Debian packages warden (warden) 2010-11-05 10:43 2 Added by Holger Just almost 7 years ago
RE: Redmine Debian packages
Extend the calendar Felix Schäfer 2010-11-17 14:39 3 Added by sara fortea over 6 years ago
RE: Extend the calendar
Bulk CSV user import code [Feedback needed] Adrian Perez 2010-11-18 19:08 0
Add a column in Redmine Report description Atif basharat 2010-11-22 11:22 0
Baselining the timesheet reports/documents in redmine Chaitra Shanti 2010-12-01 07:14 0
Plugin Carlos Diego Bustamante Barboza 2010-12-06 09:55 2 Added by Carlos Diego Bustamante Barboza almost 7 years ago
RE: Plugin
overwrite a constant Carlos Diego Bustamante Barboza 2010-12-16 09:57 2 Added by Carlos Diego Bustamante Barboza almost 7 years ago
RE: overwrite a constant
Rev 4519? Ivan Cenov 2010-12-17 14:39 1 Added by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 7 years ago
RE: Rev 4519?
Feature request: configurable path of executable for scm adapters Luiz Matsumura 2010-12-20 15:33 2 Added by Toshi MARUYAMA over 6 years ago
RE: Feature request: configurable path of executable for ...
Redmine database layout Nicholas Kulikov 2010-12-21 10:48 2 Added by Nicholas Kulikov almost 7 years ago
RE: Redmine database layout
Debian init script for Redmine Jared S 2011-01-01 20:50 5 Added by Jared S almost 7 years ago
RE: Debian init script for Redmine
Development Tutorials Tim Ehlen 2011-01-07 20:42 1 Added by Tim Ehlen almost 7 years ago
RE: Development Tutorials
gantt chart filtering Dmit nitkin 2011-01-12 10:18 3 Added by Dmit nitkin over 6 years ago
RE: gantt chart filtering
Debugging redmine with rdebug Andy Bolstridge 2011-01-14 18:58 1 Added by Andy Bolstridge almost 7 years ago
RE: Debugging redmine with rdebug
Ability to specify default git branch for repository browser Beau Simensen 2011-01-15 20:49 8 Added by Dotan Cohen over 4 years ago
RE: Ability to specify default git branch for repository ...
How to add a custom field to Timesheet plugin display Sandro Munda 2011-01-18 17:35 0
Can't Create a subproject; Error: 404 The page you were trying to access doesn't exist or has been removed. ionut rascanu 2011-01-19 16:48 3 Added by ionut rascanu over 6 years ago
RE: Can't Create a subproject; Error: 404 The page you we...
I want to join the Programming team vikas yadav 2011-01-25 07:38 4 Added by Alex Last over 6 years ago
RE: I want to join the Programming team
uninitialized constant Subversion Andy Bolstridge 2011-01-25 11:02 0
Propose new scheme for plugins using database tables vitaly endors 2011-02-02 18:14 0
On-Demand Business Software Deskera Software 2011-02-03 10:16 0
Copy project Luis Serrano Aranda 2011-02-10 11:23 4 Added by Luis Serrano Aranda over 6 years ago
RE: Copy project
Do not complain the life jvecctv jve 2011-02-11 10:49 0
Requirements Management Станислав Лялин 2011-02-12 17:25 0
Home page redesign Etienne Massip 2011-02-17 09:50 3 Added by Jean-Baptiste Barth over 6 years ago
RE: Home page redesign
[PATCH] LDAP Auth source with BindDN support. Di Wu 2011-02-18 08:45 1 Added by Etienne Massip over 6 years ago
RE: [PATCH] LDAP Auth source with BindDN support.
How to create a widget Bertrand Rousseau 2011-02-18 21:23 0
Is there a ISO with CentOS? Guilherme Sperb 2011-02-23 02:55 2 Added by Andy Bolstridge over 6 years ago
RE: Is there a ISO with CentOS?
Plugin development question Sapphire aling 2011-03-02 07:29 0
create a plugin Anonymous 2011-03-02 16:45 3 Added by Prashant Ladha almost 6 years ago
RE: create a plugin
Accessing custom field from Gantt Saugat kc 2011-03-09 07:32 1 Added by Alexandre KOCH almost 6 years ago
RE: Accessing custom field from Gantt
Why don't migrate for rails3? Luciano Sousa 2011-03-21 21:06 1 Added by Alexander F over 6 years ago
RE: Why don't migrate for rails3?
custom issue relation types Markus Valle-Klann 2011-03-22 08:03 0
Email-Templates Peter Wurstwasser 2011-04-04 12:39 1 Added by Etienne Massip over 6 years ago
RE: Email-Templates
IssuePatch, belongs_to works once Sandro Munda 2011-04-12 16:53 7 Added by Sandro Munda over 6 years ago
RE: IssuePatch, belongs_to works once
journal.issue => nil Pinch' Al 2011-04-22 17:59 0
Invitation: Federated Social Web - Conference Europe & W3C Group Pavlik elf 2011-05-04 18:59 0
Redmine 1.2 Release date Nassif Bourguig 2011-05-07 17:57 27 Added by Etienne Massip over 6 years ago
RE: Redmine 1.2 Release date
Flash interactive Gantt (using Gantt4Flex and Flex) Cristian Spiescu 2011-05-17 11:27 6 Added by Pavel Potcheptsov over 3 years ago
RE: Flash interactive Gantt (using Gantt4Flex and Flex)
Update a project's repository from modified reposman.rb Seb Paris 2011-05-24 17:57 1 Added by Seb Paris over 6 years ago
RE: Update a project's repository from modified reposman.rb
Installing Redmine in Debian server sankaranand balaradjou 2011-05-28 08:48 2 Added by Etienne Massip over 6 years ago
RE: Installing Redmine in Debian server
[Plugins] Strange bug with plugin load ordering Alex A 2011-06-14 16:23 1 Added by Felix Schäfer over 6 years ago
RE: [Plugins] Strange bug with plugin load ordering
Plugin settings tab in My Account page Petr Švácha 2011-06-16 16:34 0
Where is the Redcloth extension/rule that defines linking to code revisions? Pierce Morton 2011-06-20 08:23 1 Added by Felix Schäfer over 6 years ago
RE: Where is the Redcloth extension/rule that defines lin...
Polish Documentation Marceli Makuła 2011-06-22 22:48 1 Added by Etienne Massip over 6 years ago
RE: Polish Documentation
% done in parent task is not right Wendy Wong 2011-07-01 09:49 0
How to Contribute Evgeny Tsirkin 2011-07-11 16:48 0
Redmine API for authentication foreign systems Stefan Lindecke 2011-07-19 08:25 2 Added by Stefan Lindecke over 6 years ago
RE: Redmine API for authentication foreign systems
Attachments list empty after attach_files Brian Crowell 2011-07-21 18:21 0
Multi Tracker Support Ruslan Fedoseyenko 2011-08-01 12:02 0
How can I submit a security related issue? Carlos Pantelides 2011-08-04 17:17 1 Added by Jan from Planio www.plan.io about 6 years ago
RE: How can I submit a security related issue?
what is the planned date for 1.3.0 release? Alex Last 2011-08-20 03:30 3 Added by li mingliang about 6 years ago
RE: what is the planned date for 1.3.0 release?
Who are the persons that can review submitted patches Jérôme BATAILLE 2011-08-23 11:49 0
Project identifier - multiple adds same time Zach Hamman 2011-08-23 22:10 1 Added by Etienne Massip about 6 years ago
RE: Project identifier - multiple adds same time
Feature #5664: Copying documents too when copying a project Michael Esemplare 2011-08-25 15:58 0
Redmine authentication integration? http://server/login?username=xxx?password=yyyy Bo Xie 2011-08-26 08:55 0
Redmine Database field mappings and Documentation. Abhishek Verma 2011-08-30 11:27 1 Added by Felix Schäfer about 6 years ago
RE: Redmine Database field mappings and Documentation.
can you please publish all news related to REST API? Alex Last 2011-08-31 22:14 0
Too many revisions - the many single file commits Carsten Schurig 2011-09-02 08:44 3 Added by Toshi MARUYAMA about 6 years ago
RE: Too many revisions - the many single file commits
Branch of a commit with changeset Rafael Chacon 2011-09-08 02:28 0
How to update Spent Time using VBA Saugat kc 2011-09-13 05:44 3
Authentification from another domail Darryl nabster 2011-09-14 18:26 0
Where is RAILS_ROOT/tmp/test/git_repository? Denis Diachkov 2011-09-16 18:47 2 Added by Denis Diachkov about 6 years ago
RE: Where is RAILS_ROOT/tmp/test/git_repository?
Build logs show a bunch of fatal errors related to SCM Etienne Massip 2011-09-23 08:59 3 Added by Toshi MARUYAMA about 6 years ago
RE: Build logs show a bunch of fatal errors related to SCM
I want to change the home page to login page. Can somebody help me regarding this? gurushant birajdar 2011-09-23 12:25 0
Remove issues relations Eleonora Juliards 2011-09-23 19:48 7 Added by John Digital almost 5 years ago
RE: Remove issues relations
Mongrel2 & Redmine Ivan Cenov 2011-09-28 09:20 2 Added by Ivan Cenov about 6 years ago
RE: Mongrel2 & Redmine
incompatible character encodings: UTF-8 and CP850 Dieudo FASS 2011-09-29 09:35 2 Added by Toshi MARUYAMA about 6 years ago
RE: incompatible character encodings: UTF-8 and CP850
How to move documents between projects? Egbert Koomen 2011-09-29 12:52 1 Added by Robert Schneider over 1 year ago
RE: How to move documents between projects?
Association with table "attachments" in controller "Files" Evgeniy Barkovskiy 2011-10-02 12:09 0
How to show projects which are only assigned to the current user. gurushant birajdar 2011-10-03 15:44 0

1 2 3 ... 5 (1-100/457) Per page: 25, 50, 100

Also available in: Atom