Developer Guide » History » Version 12
- Redmine REST API
- Subversion instructions can be found on the usual download page and checking-out URL's on the checkout-page
- Using the Git Tracking Branch -- an alternative if you use Git
- Creating and applying patches
- An explanation of what changes may be in future Redmine releases
- A description of the content of both the Redmine plugin list and the Redmine theme list can be found at the "extension list info" page
- A step-by-step tutorial on writing a Redmine plugin
- An incomplete list of available plugin hooks
- A howto (HowTo_Use_Hooks) which explains the hooks API.
- The internal handling of Redmine plugins on the plugin-internals page
- A howto (HowTo create a custom Redmine theme) which explains how to create a custom Redmine theme
- A howto (Alternative/custom authentication HowTo) for implementing authentication against a different database.