Redmine 0.6.0 provides basic support for plugins. Redmine plugins can rely on Rails engines to add functionalities to the application.
Installing a plugin¶
1. First, you need to install the Rails engines plugin if you're using a 0.7.x release (make sure to get the Rails 2.0.2 version): http://rails-engines.org/.
ruby script/plugin install http://svn.rails-engines.org/engines/tags/rel_2.0.0/
mv vendor/plugins/rel_2.0.0 vendor/plugins/engines
2. Then, copy your plugin directory into
3. If the plugin requires a migration, run the following command to upgrade your database (make a db backup before):
4. Start Redmine
You should now be able to see the plugin list in 'Admin -> Information' and configure the newly installed plugin (if the plugin requires to be configured).
- Customer is plugin to track basic customer information and to see which project belonged to a customer.
- Embedded lets you embed HTML files (eg. auto generated documentation, test reports) in your projects.
- ezFAQ is a FAQ management plugin for Redmine.
- Google Calendar is a simple plugin to include Google Calendar iframe as a tab within Redmine projects.
- Project Scores is plugin which will let a user score a project on different criteria.
- Simple CI is a generic plugin for integrating per project RSS continuous integration feeds (eg. Cruise Control) in Redmine.
- Timesheet is plugin to show and filter timelogs across all projects in Redmine.
See the Plugin API.