Redmine 0.6.0 provides basic support for plugins. Redmine plugins can rely on Rails engines to add functionalities to the application.
Installing a plugin¶
require File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), '../vendor/plugins/engines/boot')
2. Then, copy your plugin directory into
3. If the plugin requires a migration, run the following command to upgrade your database (make a db backup before):
4. Start Redmine
You should now be able to see the plugin list in 'Admin -> Information' and configure the newly installed plugin (if the plugin requires to be configured).
- Google Calendar is a simple plugin to include Google Calendar iframe as a tab within Redmine projects.
- Project Scores is plugin which will let a user score a project on different criteria.
- Simple CI is a generic plugin for integrating per project RSS continuous integration feeds (eg. Cruise Control) in Redmine.
- Timesheet is plugin to show and filter timelogs across all projects in Redmine.