- Registered on: 2009-11-30
- Last connection: 2010-07-29
Reported issues: 0
- 09:22 Redmine Help: RE: After Upgrade to 1.0.0
- Sorry ot bother you.
Could someone tell me where I can add subtask after successfully upgrading to 1.0.0 RC?
- 10:08 Redmine Help: RE: 550 5.1.1 ... User unknown after upgraded to 0.9.1
- I fixed by setting correct admin email address...sorry to waste your time.
- 06:48 Redmine Help: RE: 550 5.1.1 ... User unknown after upgraded to 0.9.1
- Below are my environments:
actionmailer (2.3.5, 2.1.2)
actionpack (2.3.5, 2.1.2)
activerecord (2.3.5, 2.1.2)
After upgrading to 0.9.1, I am so excited, but there is a big problem.
Redmine can't send email anymore, it s...
- 15:48 Redmine Plugins: RE: Charts plugin error with OpenFlashCharts
Any update with this issue??
- 15:25 Redmine Plugins: RE: Ticket grouping plugin
- Kael Estermann wrote:
> Alexey Lustin wrote:
> > [...]
> > Andrew your forgot that in trunk Redmine changes ...
ruby: ruby 1.8.6 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 287) [i386-mswin32]
OS: Windows XP 32b...
- When execute "rake db:migrate", I get an error - "ActiveRecord::ConnectionNotEstablished".
Below is my database sett...
- 09:48 Redmine Help: RE: no lang directory after warble
- In warble.rb, add lang into below setting:
config.dirs = %w(app config lib log vendor tmp extra files lang)
I had succeeded warble Redmine, but lang directory isn't included WAR file.
Does anyone know why? How can I s...
Also available in: Atom