- Registered on: 2009-12-08
- Last connection: 2016-02-08
Reported issues: 2
- 11:04 Redmine Feature #8919: Add support for Phusion Passenger RailsSpawnMethod smart
- I don't use Ruby Enterprise. Did complete reinstall of related stuff. @gems cleanup@, installed debian's passenger wi...
- 07:38 Redmine Feature #8919: Add support for Phusion Passenger RailsSpawnMethod smart
- Still no success....
- 19:20 Redmine Feature #8919: Add support for Phusion Passenger RailsSpawnMethod smart
- Yes, I did that. ...
- 13:45 Redmine Feature #8919 (Closed): Add support for Phusion Passenger RailsSpawnMethod smart
- Since redmine (or ruby?) is very slow to start up, it would be nice to enhance this, when using Phusion Passenger.
- 10:00 Redmine Feature #8335 (Closed): Email styles inline
- Since gmail does not support CSS in @head@, it would be helpful, if Redmine could apply styles inline. This is bearab...
- Is there an easy way to make redmine use absolute time instead of relative one in output? I am not familiar with ruby...
- 20:56 Redmine Defect #3791: Subject enconding problem while email retrieving
- +1 Same problem here.
Also available in: Atom