- Registered on: 2014-05-28
- Last connection: 2017-06-14
Reported issues: 7
- 23:43 Redmine Feature #23955 (New): Set sudo mode timeout to 0
- regarding r14353:
I would like to disable the timeout feature by setting sudo_mode_timeout to 0. currently, if I s...
- 16:16 Redmine Feature #21503: Option for email self-notification
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> Do we really need a setting for that? Can't we just check "I don't want to be notified o...
- 05:42 Redmine Feature #21503: Option for email self-notification
- Sure, here's the updated patch.
- 20:43 Redmine Feature #21447: Option to show email adresses by default
- Thanks! I'm using devel r14976 now and it's good. I extended this change a bit and added an option to disable self-no...
- 18:54 Redmine Feature #21503 (Closed): Option for email self-notification
- I patched r14976 to add an option for email self-notification. It would be nice to include this feature in the core a...
- 20:17 Redmine Feature #21448 (New): Issue Attachments -- Image Compression for JPGs
- My users attach lots and lots of images to issues. They usually do this from their phones, so the images are around 3...
- 19:54 Redmine Feature #21447: Option to show email adresses by default
- ref #21042. Typo in the description.
- 19:53 Redmine Feature #21447 (Closed): Option to show email adresses by default
- By default, I want users to show their email addresses (ref #20142). We use Redmine as our main organizational direct...
- 16:45 Redmine Defect #21120: Internal Error when changing Tracker in filter with custom fields
- * MySQL 5.5.46-cll
* Ruby 2.2.1
* Rails 4.2.4
* Redmine 3.1.1
I'm using the Extended Fields plugin (which I've ...
- 01:17 Redmine Defect #21120 (Closed): Internal Error when changing Tracker in filter with custom fields
- I have several Trackers, each with unique custom fields. Redmine throws an error when:
1. I create a filter for a ...
Also available in: Atom