- Registered on: 2008-05-12
- Last connection: 2008-09-02
Reported issues: 2
- 15:57 Redmine Help: RE: need some help with accessing SVN repository over HTTPS
- Is this the only fix for SVN over HTTPS at the moment?
I just hit the same problem, but I don't know if I want to ...
- 21:00 Redmine Feature #1448: Add tags to issues
Add tagging support for projects as well. Being able to tag a project "opensource" versus "proprietary" along ...
- Good morning. We're looking to use Redmine for a few projects and to avoid giving our developers another username/pa...
- 02:07 Redmine Open discussion: RE: What's your Git workflow with Redmine?
- Project created!
Nothing fancy yet, just displays repo in...
- 14:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: What's your Git workflow with Redmine?
- A plugin sounds fantastic. I don't know if and when I'll be able to start such a project. So if you want to spin so...
- 16:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: What's your Git workflow with Redmine?
- Right now I'm simply setting up Redmine for individual Git repositories on a project basis. They're only accessible ...
- I'm getting ready to integrate two fairly large Git repositories into Redmine.
I need to access these repositories...
- 17:16 Redmine Feature #1609 (Closed): Add Ruby 1.8.7 Support
- With the recent exploits found in Ruby and other additions to 1.8.7 I think it would be extremely beneficial to get R...
- 21:59 Redmine Help: RE: Some problems with svn repository
I found my issue to simply be an unsupported version of the Subversion client. I had to drop down to deve...
- 21:50 Redmine Defect #1604 (Closed): Provide a more meaningful error when running an earlier version of the svn...
- When running a version of the svn client below the required version you're only presented with the following error:
Also available in: Atom