- Registered on: 2014-07-04
- Last connection: 2017-09-12
Reported issues: 3
- 12:38 Redmine Feature #9445: Add Issue custom fields of User-format to the cross-project issuelist filters
- I believe this should be marked as a duplicate of #24769 which is resolved in 3.4.0
- 12:10 Redmine Defect #26892 (New): Link to user in wiki syntax only works when login is written in lower case
- Related: #4179
The plugin "Redmine Mentions" gives a handy dropdown with users when hitting "@" on the keyboard. S...
- 16:24 Redmine Feature #14217: issues view: only list relevant status in filter drop down
- Dupe of #5385
- 19:52 Redmine Feature #19102: Redmine doesnt scale with large amount of projects
When member of a group that's in 600 projects (actually, member of one top project with 600 sub-projects with *...
- In addition to project management, we would like to use Redmine for keeping track of the applications (software) deli...
- 22:41 Redmine Patch #21944 (Closed): Bugfix: Hide custom field link values from being shown when value is empty
- Custom fields of the type _link_ will be displayed on projects/issues even if their value is empty. Hence only a labe...
- 18:08 Redmine Feature #9445: Add Issue custom fields of User-format to the cross-project issuelist filters
- I'm using the patch against 3.1 with no problems. So it seems to work.
What's the next step? Should I submit it as...
- 16:48 Redmine Feature #9445: Add Issue custom fields of User-format to the cross-project issuelist filters
- My changes as a patch for 2.6.6. Not tested with 3.x
- 22:36 Redmine Feature #19662 (New): Adding members without leaving issue editor
- When creating a new issue it should be possible to show the members window in a modal box without leaving the issue e...
- 21:38 Redmine Defect #18940: Filter by custom user field didn´t work
- Please try this patch: #9445#note-20
It works for me but I would like some more people to test it.
Also available in: Atom