- Registered on: 2009-12-30
- Last connection: 2016-05-25
Reported issues: 1
- 08:13 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine with Remote Git
- As this is the first Google page, I'll necropost a new solution here: http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_git_remo...
- 15:56 Redmine Help: RE: How to create Redmine Git repository and avoid - "404 The entry or revision was not fou...
- Same stuff here.
- 12:23 Redmine Feature #11357: OpenId provider selection
- Obsoleted by https://github.com/twinslash/redmine_omniauth_google, I believe.
- 21:43 Redmine Feature #7623: "Create and continue" should default issue fields to previous issue's values
- @Ivan, why multiplying entities? Do you have a use case that reasons these two cases?
- 12:10 Redmine Feature #7623 (New): "Create and continue" should default issue fields to previous issue's values
- When creating a bunch of issues, I'd probably like to file them to a same target. It would make sense to pre-fill not...
- 11:58 Redmine Feature #3033: Bug Reporting: Using "Create and continue" should show bug id of saved bug
- Great thing to have. It could even be an issue link.
Can it be that the patch is not accepted due because it breaks ...
- 13:12 Redmine Feature #2009: Manually add related revisions
- I'd be happy if "associated revisions" were auto-picked up from issue comments.
- 15:39 Redmine Patch #4776: Totals for Estimated Time
- May I ask you one more thing? On Redmine 1.1, with subtasks, it counts subtasks' hours alongside with parent's, so a ...
- 15:24 Redmine Patch #4776: Totals for Estimated Time
- Thank you a lot!
What version is the for? TotalEstimatedTime.patch didn't apply to my 1.0.3 (2010-10-31), though s...
- 10:55 Redmine Patch #2268: Patch to show Total Estimated Time at the bottom of each list of issues.
- Hi Evan,
Can you please share your patch in some way? I'd like to have it very much.
Also available in: Atom