- Registered on: 2010-01-06
- Last connection: 2017-04-05
Reported issues: 4
- 16:15 Redmine Feature #18006 (Resolved): Project's custom fields should be available in issue lists columns
- Already implemented in a patch for the Extended_fields plugin
- 15:20 Redmine Feature #18006 (Resolved): Project's custom fields should be available in issue lists columns
- In an issue list, it is possible to filter by Project custom field but it is not possible to display those project cu...
- 11:20 Redmine Feature #5127: Custom Fields to be configurable on 'per project' basis
- +1 I also need this.
I would dream to be able to create a custom field of type *Project list*. Then, in the project ...
- 11:26 Redmine Patch #7160 (Closed): French translation ofr "not_a_date" is missing
- Here is the patch for trunk r4553
- 00:02 Redmine Defect #6403: Updating an issue with custom fields fails
- In fact, it's possible to update a custom fields with the same hash than for creation, but you must also nilify custo...
- 15:44 Redmine Defect #6403: Updating an issue with custom fields fails
- Something strange:
to create an issue with a custom field we do...
- 18:13 Redmine Defect #6403 (Closed): Updating an issue with custom fields fails
- If I run the following code ...
- 15:42 Redmine Feature #5555 (New): Bulk edit custom fields with different values in a tabular way from issue list
- It would be bery interesting to be able to bulk edit some custom fields from the issue list as in the above screen.
Also available in: Atom