- Registered on: 2010-01-13
- Last connection: 2012-06-12
Reported issues: 0
- 16:08 Redmine Help: RE: Installing Redmine 2.0 : no such file to load -- openssl
- Go to the Ruby source and run the following.
Run the command one after the others.
- When trying to migrate my database, I am getting this error. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
- 17:27 Redmine Help: RE: GraphsController error on version 1.4.1 after upgrade from 1.3
- Thank you for the response. All of our plugins are only compatible up to 1.3 so we have to wait until they catch up...
- h2. Getting the following error when entering a project....
- 17:40 Redmine Open discussion: Internal Error
- Thank you for the reply. I can now see the Redmine Home Page, Redmine is connecting successfully to our ldap server ...
- 17:04 Redmine Open discussion: fcgi error
I actually just updated to Imagik 6.4.9 which worked fine.
Now I'm getting this error RAILS_ENV=product...
- 15:48 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Can't install redmine 1.4 gem install bundle
- Thank you, at least that got me past the postgresql problem. Now it's saying that I need rmagick 2.13.1. So I down...
- Whenever I run the command
I get this message
Some gems may need...
- Hello all,
Is it possible to add custom tabs to a project as show in the included jpg?
- 10:43 Redmine Help: RE: Can't change start and end dates for a ticket
- Still nothing ? This is becoming a serious problem since the upgrade to 1.3.0. We are still unable to update cert...
Also available in: Atom