- Registered on: 2014-09-15
- Last connection: 2016-08-05
Reported issues: 20
- 17:15 Redmine Patch #23519: Don't preload projects and roles on Principal#memberships association
- No reason for preload in membership(...)
- 17:51 Redmine Patch #23519 (Closed): Don't preload projects and roles on Principal#memberships association
- Why it should preload project and roles by default? it is not used over the redmine much, and somewhare it is not goo...
- 12:37 Redmine Patch #21582: Performance in User#roles_for_project
- true, I just put to_a there with heureka feeling, but you are right dup is meaningless now :)
- 19:45 Redmine Patch #21611: Do not collect ids of subtree in Query#project_statement
- I see... I frogot one case in the statement.
- 11:32 Redmine Patch #21608: Project#allowed_to_condition performance
- I am really sorry, I have selected wrong file.
- 19:14 Redmine Patch #21608: Project#allowed_to_condition performance
- I had gave it quick look and it would be solved by #21611
project_statement is really bad right now
- 19:08 Redmine Patch #21611 (Closed): Do not collect ids of subtree in Query#project_statement
- It is inefficient in larger subtree - it would be nicer with pluck, but it would still result in ugly queries with mo...
- 13:14 Redmine Patch #21608: Project#allowed_to_condition performance
- It does not solve problem with list of project ids in those queries, but it speeds them up because the list is not th...
- 04:19 Redmine Patch #21608 (Closed): Project#allowed_to_condition performance
- Project allowed to condition is not using index for enabled_modules subquery.
It can cause issues with growing count...
- 01:31 Redmine Patch #21583 (Closed): Use association instead of a manual JOIN in Project#rolled_up_trackers
- It does not make sence to use custom join, where rails provided join will do.
Also available in: Atom