- Registered on: 2008-05-30
- Last connection: 2010-10-29
Reported issues: 5
- 02:45 Redmine Defect #3907 (Closed): Ticket grouping does not sort properly
- The ticket grouping feature in Redmine's trunk seems quite broken at the moment - if I sort by "Tracker", I would exp...
- 16:41 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine still thinks that it's running 0.8.0.devel.2786 (SVN trunk)
- Perfect - that answers it. Thanks, Mischa!
- My install of Redmine doesn't seem to have incremented to use the latest version number - I've followed the upgrade s...
- 00:53 Redmine Defect #2473: Login and mail should not be case sensitive
- Is this patch going to be included in the core redmine product? We're having problems with our LDAP logins at present...
- 04:35 Redmine Help: RE: Custom folder for attachments. How?
- But not the ideal answer to this problem - see #2231
- 04:32 Redmine Feature #2231 (Closed): Ability to specify where files are stored on the filesystem
- I'm running Redmine using JRuby on Sun Application Server, and we're packaging Redmine as a WAR. It would make life m...
- 11:03 Redmine Feature #1442: ICS generation
- I'd go one step further than this, and request that any ics/ical formats are available for subscription from clients ...
- 16:46 Redmine Defect #1350 (Closed): "Replies" should not be shown on forum threads that are locked
- As per the title, if a discussion thread is locked the "Replies" heading should not be shown.
- 17:27 Redmine Feature #1332 (Closed): User display/editing of custom fields attached to their user profile
- It would be great to allow the user to modify custom fields (or to mark certain custom fields as "user controllable")...
- 17:25 Redmine Feature #1331 (Closed): Allow logging of time via repository commits
- It would be great to be able to log time using repository commits - this would mean less interruption to my existing ...
Also available in: Atom