- Registered on: 2014-12-14
- Last connection: 2015-10-16
Reported issues: 4
- 23:31 Redmine Patch #10869: Add Full PDF output to issue summary list
- Any chance this will be added to the redmine codebase? Looks like this is a really good option to have!
- 03:46 Redmine Defect #19095: PDF is broken on iOS
- The issue itself is fixed with the rbpdf 1.18.6, but this version wasn't released yet. Therefore I'm not sure if this...
- 23:40 Redmine Patch #19546 (Closed): Change default display mode for PDF Export to OneColumn
- Currently redmine sets no display-mode when exporting to PDF using the rbpdfs default mode. When viewing an exported ...
- 23:22 Redmine Feature #19545 (Closed): unknown_user=accept - put email address of sender in description
- I'm using the imap-task to receive emails and create issues on a specific project:...
- 23:18 Redmine Defect #19095: PDF is broken on iOS
- Sorry, missed your replies!
I reverted the modification made in #19017 and rechecked the issue, it's still there. Af...
I'm using the imap-task to receive emails and create issues on a specific project:...
- 18:01 Redmine Feature #16823: IMAP STARTTLS support
- Jean-Philippe: Just wanted to make sure that "this":http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/repository/revisions/1395...
- 14:51 Redmine Defect #19095: PDF is broken on iOS
- Replaced the installed rbpdf.rb with the new one and layout looks good on iOS now - although zooming in (with pinch-t...
- 17:48 Redmine Defect #19095 (Closed): PDF is broken on iOS
- When viewing a pdf which was exported in redmine on an iOS device (iPhone / iPad) it's dimensions are messed up and s...
- 20:48 Redmine Defect #19017: Wiki PDF Export: <pre> not rendered with monospaced font
- I think the problem is in "this line":http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/repository/revisions/13944/entry/trunk/...
Also available in: Atom