- Registered on: 2010-02-08
- Last connection: 2012-10-04
Reported issues: 3
- 09:59 Redmine Defect #7966 (Closed): MailHandler does not include JournalDetail for attached files
- The function "def add_attachments(obj)" does not add the apropriate journal detail link. So when you import files wit...
- 14:13 Redmine Plugins: RE: Allowing access when login_required is site wide?
- Thanks! I scrapped this function in what I was building, as it wasn't strictly needed for the stuff I was building. B...
I have a custom menu in a plugin, but I want to have it align the same way the redmine menu does (in the main m...
- 11:31 Redmine Feature #2653: New permission for issues: view_own_issue
- Great patch, you just saved me a lot of time making it myself :)
- 08:19 Redmine Plugins: RE: lft/rgt - getting an issue with all parent tasks
- Thank you! That put me on the right track and I got it working :)
I'm making a "overview" screen. I've gotten quite far, and it's in use in my company now. The overview screen s...
- 10:55 Redmine Feature #5727: merge subtasks and related issues on UI level
- Related to #5490
- 09:24 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
- I see this has "unintended consequences". Have you used this for a while? I don't wanna risk anything that might scre...
- 18:20 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
- Could you make a diff for that hack? I don't have time to do it myself right now. And it's a rather big annoyance to ...
- 12:48 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
- Any updates on this? This isn't remotely close to logical behavior.
Also available in: Atom