- Registered on: 2008-06-03
- Last connection: 2010-02-04
Reported issues: 0
- 21:38 Redmine Help: RE: Add documentation to home page.
You can use the Welcome text box in Adminstration - Settings - General.
If you know what you're doing go to app/vi...
- 17:32 Redmine Help: RE: Insert issue directly in the MySQL database
- Yes, it's not the "proper way", but I need to do this as well. I wrote some perl functions and as long as you do sani...
- 10:29 Redmine Help: RE: WebRick hang/not working after a day
- I see this as well on my dev server, (you can only kill it with CTRL+C if there are no active requests) but I think t...
- 11:24 Redmine Help: RE: Set "my page" as default home page
- This might help:
- 09:46 Redmine Help: RE: redmine邮件与CVS配置
- Could we please stick to English to make this forum more useful for everyone.
- 21:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine scalability and ETA for version 0.8
- - actually it's 330000 projects....
- 20:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine scalability and ETA for version 0.8
- I can confirm what Eric said on this first point: I'm building a system around Redmine for genome annotation and I cu...
- 17:14 Redmine Help: RE: Go directly to "My page" after login
- Hi David
as I understand it, you can decide where to take the user in the /app/controllers/account_controller.rb l...
- 10:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to set access control on public directory
- Hi UR,
"/redmine/public" probably is not the full path to your directory, is it?! I would try and use the absolute...
Also available in: Atom