- Registered on: 2015-02-14
- Last connection: 2017-08-17
Reported issues: 23
- 14:03 Redmine Patch #26655: Additional icon for contextmenu
- I am attaching an updated patch, that sets correct colspan when grouping issue lists.
- 12:03 Redmine Patch #26655 (New): Additional icon for contextmenu
- The contextmenu is a very helpful feature that can increase the productivity while working with redmine. Many people ...
- 11:54 Redmine Patch #26424 (Closed): Avatar Spacing in Headlines
- Currently the space between h2 and an avatar is not correct compared to the space between an avatar and a h3. You can...
- 18:53 Redmine Feature #26071: Generate markup for uploaded image dropped into wiki-edit textarea
- Fernando Hartmann wrote:
> Great, could this patch support file names with spaces too? #10189
Yes! This patch wor...
- 17:40 Redmine Feature #26071: Generate markup for uploaded image dropped into wiki-edit textarea
- A small update: This updated patch sanitizes filenames correctly.
- 16:16 Redmine Feature #26071 (Closed): Generate markup for uploaded image dropped into wiki-edit textarea
- As it is already possible to upload files by using drag n drop, it'd be a great UI improvement to immediately generat...
- 10:57 Redmine Defect #25064: Issue description edit link corrupted in low resolution
- The problem is the attribute:...
- 12:40 Redmine Patch #25745: Optimize Gantt Charts for mobile screens
- This patch applies without whitespace warnings.
- 12:12 Redmine Patch #25745 (Closed): Optimize Gantt Charts for mobile screens
- Once the screens goes below a certain width (~400px) it is impossible to horiziontally scroll the gantt chart area:
- 18:07 Redmine Patch #23883 (Closed): iOS 10 ignore disabled Zoom
- With r14819 we disabled zoom on mobile devices. This has stopped working for iOS devices running iOS 10 as @maximum-s...
Also available in: Atom