- Registered on: 2015-03-05
- Last connection: 2016-08-29
Reported issues: 3
- 07:07 Redmine Patch #21101: Add go-to action schema
- > Here you can find a tester for email markups offered by Google.
Please note that this may determine the markups ...
- 06:57 Redmine Patch #21101: Add go-to action schema
- It won't work right away. You'll need to "register with Google":https://developers.google.com/gmail/markup/registerin...
- 14:40 Redmine Patch #21101: Add go-to action schema
- Exactly that. Also, hopefully it's just a start of more useful functions in the next versions – for example, the abil...
- 16:33 Redmine Patch #21101 (New): Add go-to action schema
- This is to add a "go-to action schema":https://developers.google.com/gmail/markup/reference/go-to-action that should ...
- 12:43 Redmine Patch #19339: Put news articles into <article> tags
- We sure can, but is it necessary though? The news details are directly wrapped in the #main div itself.
- 09:44 Redmine Patch #19341 (Closed): Put roadmap versions in <article> tags
- Following #19339, I'd like to put the HTML for each version (in Roadmap pages) into @<article>@ tags too, for a bette...
- 07:18 Redmine Patch #19339 (Closed): Put news articles into <article> tags
- The news article HTML should be wrapped in @<article>@ tags. This follows HTML5 practices, and makes theme styling ea...
Also available in: Atom