- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2018-11-14
Reported issues: 33
- 19:28 Redmine Feature #29041: Update session token only once per minute
- ping Marius BALTEANU
- 22:42 Redmine Defect #10551: Right click context menu for 1000 issues does not appear
- The change should be simple, just change GET request to POST. I can make a patch if you want, but updating 1000 issue...
- 17:03 Redmine Defect #29719: [Receiving emails] Mail keep staying in my mail box and keep generating issues aft...
- it looks like MailHandler#safe_receive returned false for some reason and the email was left on the server
- 16:03 Redmine Patch #29441: Remove code related to JRuby and unsupported Ruby versions
- lower your expectations, TruffleRuby will definitely excel in numeric operations (micro-benchmarks), partial evaluati...
- 23:00 Redmine Feature #29443: Update mail gem (~> 2.7.1)
- mail 2.7.1 was released
- 16:54 Redmine Patch #21608: Project#allowed_to_condition performance
- Jérôme BATAILLE wrote:
> I have a question about this patch, isn't it introducing a slight difference ?
- 20:30 Redmine Feature #29513: Redmine usability on Percona XtraDB cluster
- interesting, have you managed to run redmine on galera with these changes?
here's a documentation about why are pr...
- 14:55 Redmine Patch #29406 (New): use sorted instead of sort
- using an order statement should be more effective because records are sorted in the database.
issue priorities on ...
- 17:53 Redmine Patch #29359: Switch to mini_mime from mime-types
- my results (ruby 2.5.0):
with the patch (mini_mime)...
- 13:18 Redmine Patch #29359: Switch to mini_mime from mime-types
- 29359-remove-known-types-hash.patch - .downcase shouldn't be removed, both EXTENSIONS and lookup_by_extension expec...
Also available in: Atom