- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2019-07-17
Reported issues: 47
- 12:26 Redmine Defect #30285: Microsoft SQL server support is broken
- Hiep Le
ok, try to change the Gemfile instead....
- 15:21 Redmine Feature #31553: Preview .webm as video instead of audio
- I agree that in these cases a video format should be prefered.
> MIME::Types instead? It returns all MIME types fo...
- 16:35 Redmine Patch #26709: Use correct http status codes
- only http://www.redmine.org/attachments/19034/builders.rb.patch is relevant.
this is the redmine way how to access...
- 14:43 Redmine Patch #31384: Remove custom lazy loading of i18n files
- thanks for the feedback. You're right, i18n gem provides lazy loading for translations, but it loads all available tr...
- 21:47 Redmine Defect #30285: Microsoft SQL server support is broken
- if you're still interested, here's a patch for redmine
- 21:45 Redmine Patch #31555 (Closed): Use Redmine::Database.mysql? instead of a regular expression
- this patch replaces...
- 10:40 Redmine Defect #31549: LF line terminators cause misparse of a multi-part email when rdm-mailhandler.rb i...
- have you encountered with this problem for real? according to https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6152 line-endings should...
- 11:54 Redmine Patch #31497 (Closed): Czech translation update
- 07:42 Redmine Defect #31387: Don't rescue Exception class
- This was a fix for a very, very old jruby version. It should match MRI's behaviour now.
- 01:49 Redmine Feature #30069: Integrate Redmine with GitLab (or other free CI system for open source) to run tests
- are you about to open it for constributors? in such case all stable branches should be marked as protected.
Also available in: Atom