- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2018-06-20
Reported issues: 28
- 19:54 Redmine Defect #28925: Custom field values for enumerations not saved
- why enumerations use strong params instead of safe_attributes like all other models do?
- 20:00 Redmine Feature #28952: Update User#last_login_on only once per minute
- done #29041
- 19:57 Redmine Feature #29041 (New): Update session token only once per minute
- this is simmilar to #28952
if Rails.application.config.redmine_verify_sessions is enabled, basically each read req...
- 18:23 Redmine Patch #28940: reduce allocations
- I combined all patches into a single file and I retested it on Ruby 2.3 and Ruby 2.4
- 15:25 Redmine Feature #28952: Update User#last_login_on only once per minute
- nice catch!
I'm wondering if something like this could be also applied for
verify_session_token - https://github....
- 03:14 Redmine Patch #28940: reduce allocations
- You're right. I will revert lines with Regexp.escape tomorrow, but otherwise it should work.
- 02:19 Redmine Patch #28939 (Resolved): replace regexp with casecmp
- ah, sorry. I totaly forgot about this case. I used match? insted in
so the be...
- 01:24 Redmine Patch #28940 (New): reduce allocations
- since Rails 5.1+ we can use match? on a regex class safely even on older rubies
- 00:46 Redmine Patch #28939 (Closed): replace regexp with casecmp
- 00:38 Redmine Patch #28934 (New): [Rails 5.2] support migration context
Also available in: Atom