- Registered on: 2015-03-08
- Last connection: 2019-12-05
Reported issues: 49
- 14:22 Redmine Patch #32555 (Closed): Update Puma (~> 4.3.1)
- 15:08 Redmine Patch #32527: Fix ruby 2.7 warning: given argument is nil; this will raise a TypeError in the ne...
- fyi, the change will be probably reverted in the final release, see https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13083
- 19:23 Redmine Patch #32527: Fix ruby 2.7 warning: given argument is nil; this will raise a TypeError in the ne...
- There're already tons of deprecation warnings on Ruby 2.7. The patch looks good, but you have to use Regex#match? ins...
- 23:31 Redmine Patch #32340 (Closed): Update cs.yml locale
- 13:32 Redmine Patch #32308: Rubocop: Performance/RedundantBlockCall: Use yield instead of block.call.
- there are a few other cases
- 14:23 Redmine Defect #32223: Disable sprockets to avoid Sprockets::Railtie::ManifestNeededError raised by sproc...
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> Pavel Rosický wrote:
> > [...]
> How do you generate these numbers? On what system? C...
- 09:21 Redmine Defect #32223: Disable sprockets to avoid Sprockets::Railtie::ManifestNeededError raised by sproc...
- Go MAEDA your patch improves startup time and memory consumtion....
- 22:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine 4 Updating locales for plugins
- 18:22 Redmine Patch #26122 (Resolved): Implementation of visible conditions with inner join instead of subselect
- no, I agree. Thanks for the feedback, this can be closed.
- 11:27 Redmine Defect #32003: Project copy always send email notifications ignoring "Send email notifications du...
- this method is problematic and should be deprecated because it can't reliably work with async deliveries https://gith...
Also available in: Atom