- Registered on: 2008-06-06
- Last connection: 2012-06-26
Reported issues: 1
- 06:34 Redmine Plugins: RE: Projects Tree View Plugin - Version 0.0.1
- Joseph Potvin wrote:
> Here's the patch for the 404 problem written by our admin, Patrick Naubert. I attach a txt fi...
- 12:00 Redmine Plugins: RE: Projects Tree View Plugin - Version 0.0.1
- Apparently plugin is not 1.0.3 compatible project index does refer to incorrect controllers causing nasty 404 errors.
- I want to setup template project, one that contains correct users etc. and use that as basis of new (sub) projects I ...
- 08:30 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine trunk - move from SVN to Git?
That's very sexy.. :)
(It didn't existed at all when I was evaluatin SVN ...
- 07:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine trunk - move from SVN to Git?
- Or another good alternative is Mercurial that is quite similiar to Git - except that Git is not fun for developers pl...
- 07:00 Redmine Help: RE: LDAP/Active Directory: what should I use for account/password?
- Active Directory doesn't provide anonymous access by default (you can configure it so, there is article http://suppor...
- 09:06 Redmine Patch #1489 (Closed): Finnish translation (r1561)
- Finnish translation against r1561
* Säiliö => tietovarasto
* Alaprojekti => Aliprojekti (SVN & KDE seems to favor...
- 19:44 Redmine Help: RE: need some help with accessing SVN repository over HTTPS
- Did you used _<redmineroot>/svn/.subversion_ to store your accepted certificate as indicated in FAQ? And accepted it ...
- 06:40 Redmine Help: RE: need some help with accessing SVN repository over HTTPS
- Execute command with sudoer (person who holds administrative rights)....
- How I can customize home and overview pages?
Specially at home page I would like to listen only Projects that use...
Also available in: Atom