- Registered on: 2015-05-13
- Last connection: 2018-10-04
Reported issues: 7
- 22:09 Redmine Feature #29732 (New): Populate items in drop down lists from internal/external source
- Drop down lists is issues, such as used in custom fields, versions, assigned_to, among others, are part of the html c...
- 21:38 Redmine Plugins: RE: the question about plugin of Backlogs.
- Worked for me.
1. I created a spent time custom field.
2. Added some spent time to a project
3. On the project g...
- 17:27 Redmine Plugins: RE: the question about plugin of Backlogs.
- Sorry, I don't use Skype. It's blocked at work, anyway.
I don't think you can edit which fields are editable on th...
- 20:11 Redmine Plugins: RE: the question about plugin of Backlogs.
- Many possibilities...
1. It looks like a problem with your permissions or your rails routing. Which version of the...
- 14:25 Redmine Plugins: RE: the question about plugin of Backlogs.
- xinqi hu wrote:
> when i config backlogs. the submit button is gray all time. what the plugin's rules? could you hel...
- 15:01 Redmine Plugins: RE: [Redmine checklists plugin] - Missing helper file
- Log says you have a missing file (or Redmine don't have permissions to read the file) in your installation:
- 14:44 Redmine Plugins: RE: the question about plugin of Backlogs.
- > I write that questions in "https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/boards/3". but no one answer me.
> could you t...
- 14:25 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugins and redmine upgrade
- I can't recall a case in 3 years that a plugin would keep me in a Redmine version (a major version, like 3.4.X).
- 13:54 Redmine Patch #24623: Implements permissions and restrictions to issue attachments
- Nothing Ctrl wrote:
> Can you update for Redmine 3.4
> I'm test with file atta.3.3 and atta.mast...
- 22:20 Redmine Feature #3099: Last activity time window.
- Wow, 9 years!
I made a related Patch #23954 which shows the last activity per project in the admin > project page....
Also available in: Atom