- Registered on: 2010-03-04
- Last connection: 2011-08-12
Reported issues: 6
- 22:43 Redmine Defect #5230: Invalid form authenticity token.
- I got this on my old production installation...briefly.
It occurred when I changed my password in Active Directory...
- 00:42 Redmine Defect #7537 (New): Authen::Simple::LDAP bug affects Redmine.pm authentication
- Subversion commits were down for about a week while I tracked down a problem whereby authentication via the Apache mo...
- 22:20 Redmine Defect #3929: Error parsing svn output: #<REXML::ParseException: No close tag for /lists/list>
- I finally got back to this.
My problem is that redmine runs as the redmine user and apache runs as a different use...
- 23:47 Redmine Patch #5669: Subversion mirror creation.
- I'm changing this to 100% done because I don't expect to be making any modifications.
- 23:46 Redmine Patch #5669 (New): Subversion mirror creation.
- This patch modifies @reposman.rb@ such that it can be run on a machine which mirrors the Subversion repositories crea...
- 01:15 Redmine Defect #3929: Error parsing svn output: #<REXML::ParseException: No close tag for /lists/list>
- I'm having the same problem with:
* Redmine trunk from the git mirror on 4/26/2010
* Ruby 1.8.7
* Subversion 1.6...
- 16:03 Redmine Patch #3712: enhanced mod_perl module for apache
- Thanks for the patch. :) I'm not very familiar with perl and this gives me the head start I needed.
- 14:39 Redmine Patch #5035: Migrate from trac - Errors in wiki formating
- One thing I did find is that when I converted trac instances where we never bothered to make a personal page (e.g., f...
- 14:30 Redmine Patch #5035: Migrate from trac - Errors in wiki formating
- Well, in the version I uploaded, I didn't change the milestone part. In the version I used to migrate my trac instanc...
- 18:02 Redmine Patch #5035: Migrate from trac - Errors in wiki formating
- I know there are too many files named the same thing. "This migrate_from_trac.rake":http://www.redmine.org/attachment...
Also available in: Atom