- Registered on: 2008-06-16
- Last connection: 2018-10-02
Reported issues: 46
- 14:06 Redmine Feature #29715 (New): Allow me to not copy attachments when copying issues
- I am really pleased with the current ability to copy issues, and in particular copy groups of issues where all the su...
- 09:23 Redmine Feature #2055: Assigned to list for parent project in issue filter missing users of child projects
- What are the odds that 10 years later:
# I am still on the same email address,
# The project is still alive and h...
- 07:44 Redmine Defect #29076 (New): Dont return to Parent Task on Submit
- If I create a SubTask on a Parent - the first time I save it I land not on my new task but back on the parent. Subseq...
- 07:36 Redmine Feature #28471: Make "Subtasks" section headers a links to issue query
- +1 - I would dearly love this.
- 16:24 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How We Use Redmine
- Actually I got tired of rewriting our patches for each new Redmine release and so we are back on Vanilla Redmine - ho...
- 09:24 Redmine Feature #22125: Make Search default to current project and sub projects
- Yeah! That is excellent news!
- 04:19 Redmine Feature #26192 (Closed): Option to disable automatic closing of duplicate issues
- Further to #10250 we have two types of reference between issues:
# duplicated by
- 07:05 Redmine Defect #5425: Showing date in activity page is wrong
- 07:05 Redmine Defect #14658: Wrong activity timezone on user page
- 01:53 Redmine Defect #24546: Unable to edit Workflows (POST limit)
- Following on from my second comment....
I would recommend that statuses be put in sets and a tracker subscribe to ...
Also available in: Atom