- Registered on: 2008-06-16
- Last connection: 2013-05-08
Reported issues: 36
- 08:16 Redmine Defect #11011: Broken display of subtasks on parent issues
- Coincidentally I had someone go into my database and close the broken parent task as it was still completely uneditab...
- 15:58 Redmine Defect #6847: Parent priorities not dropping when subtask priorities decreased.
- I missed the email when this was closed 1 year ago but have retested today and it is working now.
- 13:52 Redmine Feature #12492: enable filtering and subproject reporting for issue summary view
- And #2529 ? Which almost makes for an elapsed span of 10,000 issues? Impressive!
When did the Redmine issue count st...
- 13:50 Redmine Defect #7970: Totals on the Reports page do not include subprojects
- And #2529 ?
- 01:39 Redmine Defect #11011: Broken display of subtasks on parent issues
- While it has not happened again I still have both tasks in my system and they still behave weird behaviour. I am on 2...
- 10:21 Redmine Defect #4733: Slow SQL Queries
- Fine by me. I will reopen or report again if it starts showing up again.
- 08:26 Redmine Defect #4733: Slow SQL Queries
- I have not seen this lately.
- 09:23 Redmine Feature #10897: Offer an advanced issue query language as an alternative to it's current UI
- I just posted to #9180 - I think rather than implementing an in house advanced search syntax we should consider bolti...
- 09:20 Redmine Feature #9180: Improve search system for issues - like "context specific search"
- I have two installations with respectively 7000 and 5000 issues, and here at Redmine.org we are over 12000. With that...
- 17:59 Redmine Patch #4776: Totals for Estimated Time
- We are currently running 1.3 and I could not use redmine without these group and running totals. However the first at...
Also available in: Atom