- Registered on: 2008-06-16
- Last connection: 2017-12-17
Reported issues: 44
- 16:24 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How We Use Redmine
- Actually I got tired of rewriting our patches for each new Redmine release and so we are back on Vanilla Redmine - ho...
- 09:24 Redmine Feature #22125: Make Search default to current project and sub projects
- Yeah! That is excellent news!
- 04:19 Redmine Feature #26192 (Closed): Option to disable automatic closing of duplicate issues
- Further to #10250 we have two types of reference between issues:
# duplicated by
- 07:05 Redmine Defect #5425: Showing date in activity page is wrong
- 07:05 Redmine Defect #14658: Wrong activity timezone on user page
- 01:53 Redmine Defect #24546: Unable to edit Workflows (POST limit)
- Following on from my second comment....
I would recommend that statuses be put in sets and a tracker subscribe to ...
- 01:44 Redmine Defect #24546 (New): Unable to edit Workflows (POST limit)
- I now have 35 issue statuses in one of my Redmines. Before you criticise this is because I had two and was adding a t...
- 05:24 Redmine Patch #24434: Link Redmine Issues to Mercurial Branch name
- Note: We have used this patch on versions 2.5.2 and 2.6.1 but not tested elsewhere.
- 05:23 Redmine Patch #24434 (New): Link Redmine Issues to Mercurial Branch name
- In our company we start a new Mercurial branch for every feature request. Our branch naming looks like "RM1234" where...
- 05:51 Redmine Feature #22125 (Closed): Make Search default to current project and sub projects
- I am a heavy user of sub-projects. I tend to group all the projects under the responsibility of a team under a team p...
Also available in: Atom