- Registered on: 2010-03-15
- Last connection: 2011-11-03
Reported issues: 0
- 21:42 Redmine Help: RE: db:migrate problem -- Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
- full trace for db:migrate is attached
- I'm trying to install redmine-1.2.1 and I get the following problem:
$ rake db:migrate RAILS_ENV="development"
- 22:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Software Requirements & Specifications, Test Plan, Tracability and Report
- John, I agree. Add complexity only when it's asked for, and then make it optional.
- 23:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Scrumifying Redmine
- [[http://github.com/software-project/scrum-pm Scrum-PM ]] looks to be the best thing out there to me. It's pretty ni...
- 20:01 Redmine Feature #397: "User Story" Agile concept support
Great definition of (and stories for) what's needed for user stories.
I'm working on a testing plugin and w...
- 18:43 Redmine Plugins: RE: Proposal for a redmine testboard plugin
It looks like we have fairly similar ideas.
I'm thinking of this as more of a functional test framework...
- 19:53 Redmine Plugins: RE: Proposal for a redmine testboard plugin
- I think I'm going to follow Enderson's suggestions.
I'll keep it simple for now, with the option of integrating ex...
- 17:59 Redmine Help: RE: installation issue with 0.8.7
- on windows if you run 'rake config\initializers\session_store.rb' it will still fail.
Use forward slashes and type '...
- 17:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Software Requirements & Specifications, Test Plan, Tracability and Report
I don't have a prototype or anything more than some general ideas and a desire to have a product that wor...
- 16:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Software Requirements & Specifications, Test Plan, Tracability and Report
- I think it will be easier to have a separate test database and have Redmine access it through a simple API. There's ...
Also available in: Atom