- Registered on: 2010-04-02
- Last connection: 2012-05-08
Reported issues: 2
- 13:56 Redmine Defect #10358 (Resolved): REST API: Multiple query fields
- Thanks Etienne, this works as expected. Two more questions:
* Is this somewhere in the docs?
* Can we close #8842 ...
- 11:55 Redmine Defect #10358 (Closed): REST API: Multiple query fields
using the REST API with two queries of the same type works for 'tracker_id' like this: ...
- 06:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: REST API: Filter issues according to date
- Thanks. Do you know where I can find this in the documentation?
Nevertheless, this doesn't really work:...
is it somehow possible to request all tickets between a start and end date via the REST API without fetching t...
- 14:58 Redmine Feature #8842: REST API: Filter issues created/updated before or after specific timestamp
- 12:02 Redmine Feature #8198 (Closed): Lost target version when moving ticket around
- When I move a ticket with a target version from one project to another (where the target version does not exist) the ...
- 07:58 Redmine Feature #5215: Automatically notify project managers for unassigned tickets
- 07:56 Redmine Feature #5239: privilege to assign an issue
Also available in: Atom