- Registered on: 2015-11-19
- Last connection: 2019-11-16
Reported issues: 0
- 19:00 Redmine Feature #32399: Drop support for migrating from Trac or Mantins
It's time to move on.
Any open items can still be at least partially serviced via CSV imports.
- 10:23 Redmine Patch #32196: Allow import time entries for other users
- +1 for option 2
+100 for the whole concept of adding time for *other* users (with sufficient permissions!!). That ...
- 10:14 Redmine Feature #12677: Private attachments for issues
- 08:31 Redmine Feature #32372: Preview the file content when importing CSV file
- I'd say don't burn your time on features like that. What value could that bring to the the people who process those i...
- 00:30 Redmine Feature #29482: Query system for Projects page
- Zbigniew Nowacki wrote:
> This is a very useful feature.
I second that!!
I'm on the same page with M...
- 00:04 Redmine Feature #32306: Add a link to projects administration page on projects page
- Cool. That should clear things up a bit. I cought myself wandering in 'wrong' projects screen many times. That link s...
- 23:56 Redmine Feature #32360: Option to show only open or closed issues in Roadmap
- That seems like super specific feature. I think you're misusing the Roadmap tab if you're searching for a list of ope...
- 20:19 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issue page style. Reverse chronological order
- I'd try a different theme:
1. Redmine > *Administration*
2. Open *Settings*
3. From *Display* tab select a differe...
- 15:17 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Your opinion on the best project management and version control combo for a ...
- I've similar observations to 'the fury' above. #GitLab seems decent in the area that he/she mentioned. Not knowing wh...
- 19:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Your opinion on the best project management and version control combo for a ...
- While #Redmine is a massively underrated tool in many aspects, and has a powerful code repository capabilities, out-o...
Also available in: Atom