- Registered on: 2015-11-19
- Last connection: 2019-09-01
Reported issues: 0
- 23:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Plugin offering change status date ?
- That should be built-in: just click on the "Status" field label. See screenshots for reference.
- 18:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Access at the task level
- You can accomplish that if you rely on 'Tracker' type and role permissions. Assuming that you're ok with setting some...
- 21:06 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Loader - Does not import tasks
- Try importing from CSV using instructions in https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/HowTo_import_issues
- 00:44 Redmine Development: RE: What can be good alternative to Jira/Redmine?
- I second Greg Lewsza's commen (http://www.redmine.org/boards/4/topics/56472?r=56479#message-56479).
We're using Re...
- 00:29 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to select all projects when create the new issue
- Bernhard Rohloff and Steven Qian *you can create multiple issues at once*
h3. 1. First method: Use the Copy funct...
- 23:56 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Restrict issue creation to specific user type
- Pablo Bleyer - you ARE missing something.
Sam Bo and Taine Woo - this is not an issue, you just need to adjust ROLES...
- 11:16 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is there a simplified mobile app?
- Try Redminer https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ideil.redmine
It's better than RedminePM IMHO.
- 20:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Custom Field Change Max Fields
- Just one clarifying question, Iago. Are you sure you require that many custom fields? Perhaps there are other ways to...
- 20:48 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Custom Field Change Max Fields
- I'm on Redmine 3.2 where don't seem to be any limits like that. I've 19 custom fields right now on issue level and 20...
- 21:48 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Does Redmine have session timeout feature?
- There seem to be at least 2 way to get there:
1: auto login settings
2: session expiration settings
They are b...
Also available in: Atom