- Registered on: 2010-04-06
- Last connection: 2013-03-26
Reported issues: 0
- 09:56 Redmine Feature #5272: Allow multiple target versions
- Tried to use a multiselect custom field but it's so different from the default _Target version_ field.
- 09:47 Redmine Patch #5510: Enable Mutliple Versions Per Issue
Hope this feature could really be integrated into Redmine. It's so useful for my company because we have to manta...
- 09:01 Redmine Feature #7603: Please make editing issues more obvious than "Change properties (More)"
- +1 All my coworkers are asking for this fix. Hope to see it in the next release
- 16:27 Redmine Open discussion: RE: efficiently adding custom fields to multiple projects and sub projects?
I completely agree with you. This is really really useful.
And the same is for roles and permissions, ...
- 11:45 Redmine Help: RE: Users and permissions from project to subprojects
- Stefan Hållén wrote:
> Because you might want to have for instance one "external" project for clients and PM's and o...
- 11:23 Redmine Help: RE: Users and permissions from project to subprojects
- I completely agree with Gerry and his proposal.
Felix, so there is really no way to massively add/edit permissions f...
- Hello all,
I have Redmine 1.0.3 (trunk 4362) installed on our server.
Now I have a project with about 80 subproje...
- 15:24 Redmine Help: RE: Rake abortion: undefined method `reply' for class `IssuesController'
- I got it working with the changes I wrote here:
- 10:09 Redmine Development: RE: Merging Files & Documents
- This is a really nice idea!
It would be helpful to attach files to any issues from a central Media Library.
- 14:29 Redmine Feature #617: wiki: thoughts of WYSIWYG
- Great Hubert! Hope to see you soon with other good news!
Also available in: Atom