- Registered on: 2015-12-06
- Last connection: 2015-12-07
Reported issues: 1
- 13:41 Redmine Defect #21458: LDAP account creation fails when first name/last name contain umlaut
- For addional information, I am using Active Directory as LDAP with this configuration:
- 13:36 Redmine Defect #21458 (Closed): LDAP account creation fails when first name/last name contain umlaut
- I get an Internal error
> An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
> If you continue to experience ...
- 13:20 Redmine Feature #6166: Support german umlauts and whitespaces in login string
- It is not only login causing issues when containg umlauts.
I also get an Internal error
> An error occurred on the ...
- 12:11 Redmine Defect #13197: Don't send password in plain text via email after registration
- I can reproduce this on redmine 3.1.3.
It is as the original issue opener said:
When the registration process is se...
Also available in: Atom