- Registered on: 2010-04-09
- Last connection: 2010-09-17
Reported issues: 2
I'm trying to add two new modules in my main menu (one for the Gantt, one for the calendar). On Redmine 0.9.3 ...
I added a link to my top_menu header by using the menu.push function in redmine.rb. The name and URL are confi...
This is a very simple question, but I just don't know how to do it, so here it is :
I'm trying to group all o...
- 10:51 Redmine Plugins: RE: Trouble understanding Redmine callbacks
- Hi Jean-Baptiste and thank you for your answer, it helped me quite a lot.
Still, I have a few questions regarding pl...
- 09:19 Redmine Plugins: RE: Trouble understanding Redmine callbacks
- Is there a documented method to add functionnalities to controllers, helpers and models without overriding the origin...
I'm sorry to bother you on such a small issue, since there is already a lot of information available on the su...
Non-members don't have the possibility to create subprojects in any case, whatever the project they're browsin...
- 13:43 Redmine Defect #5928 (Closed): Cache problem with activity page
- Hello again!
It seems there is a cache problem with the activity page, and it occurs on both Firefox and IE. If I ...
- 09:15 Redmine Defect #5915: Invalid form authenticity token for some users
- An important thing : the problem seems to move when I try to connect to the same account on several computers or on m...
- 08:48 Redmine Defect #5915 (Reopened): Invalid form authenticity token for some users
- Hi Felix, thank you for your answer.
However, the problem doesn't seem to be linked to the waiting time of some us...
Also available in: Atom