- Registered on: 2008-06-30
- Last connection: 2009-05-26
Reported issues: 3
- 21:10 Redmine Defect #3127: mailto: links not parsed properly in wiki markup
- I should mention that I updated from 0.8.0 directly to 0.8.3 so it could have been introduced anywhere in between, un...
- 12:15 Redmine Defect #3127 (Closed): mailto: links not parsed properly in wiki markup
- I wanted to use the following in our redmine’s welcome text:...
- 23:01 Redmine Defect #2419: 0.8.0: Warning from mime_type.rb: already initialized constant PDF
- Weird, for some reason I wasn’t notified of your update on January 6th, even though I’m watching this topic...
- 12:09 Redmine Patch #2425 (Closed): Admin Info Screen: Display if plugin assets directory is writable
- This patch adds an additional line to the Admin info screen that shows if the plugin assets directory is writable. On...
- 23:16 Redmine Defect #2419 (Closed): 0.8.0: Warning from mime_type.rb: already initialized constant PDF
- I run a cron job every minute to fetch the repository changesets. After the update to 0.8.0 I now get an email messag...
- 14:10 Redmine Patch #1202: Feature to view whole the file from /repositories/revision page
- I applied r1552 to the 0.7.3 sources because we really like this feature.
When I compare that changeset to the pat...
- 13:12 Redmine Feature #337: Private issues
- Am I right in assuming that the original patch by Jeffrey Jones from 2007-04-30 no longer works? It seems the source ...
- 14:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: What is the proper way to model software components in Redmine
- Thanks Marc, I have no idea why I didn't see that :-)
We are about to migrate to Redmine from a bunch of other systems, one of them an issue tracker. We are wondering ho...
- 12:52 Redmine Patch #1218: Patch for relative links to icon images in 'public/help/wiki_syntax.html'
- I just noted the same issue and would really appreciate the inclusion of this patch in the next version...
Also available in: Atom