- Registered on: 2010-04-23
- Last connection: 2010-10-26
Reported issues: 0
- 09:37 Redmine Feature #2964: Ability to assign issues to groups
- Basically I ask the same question Damien asks. Why is this feature not yet implemented in Redmine? Isn't this the typ...
- 11:21 Redmine Feature #2905: Enable per-tracker issue status set
- Maybe I don't fully understand what it is that you want; but doesn't Redmine already support this feature? You can ad...
- 23:15 Redmine Feature #337: Private issues
- Oleg, thansk for your reply.
I made some changes to the patch you submitted. Basically for my own usage since I do...
- 16:27 Redmine Feature #337: Private issues
- Oleg Volkov wrote:
> We see only the number, names and contents are not visible.
True. But why? If I'm not allowe...
- 16:13 Redmine Feature #1554: Private comments in tickets
- Would be very useful indeed. That way a person working on an issue can update the issue with information not visible ...
- 16:01 Redmine Feature #337: Private issues
- Thanks. I did interpret "so conceived" as "by design". ;) But why was this "conceived" that way? Why am I allowed to...
- 14:46 Redmine Feature #2964: Ability to assign issues to groups
- Also, on the "vies all issues" overview page, groups are not listed in the "Assigned to" filter.
- 14:41 Redmine Feature #337: Private issues
- Private issues are visible on the project overview even without the "View private issues" privilege. My test project ...
- 14:05 Redmine Feature #2964: Ability to assign issues to groups
- Thanks for creating this patch. I just applied it and the patch seems to work fine. One feature I miss is the visibli...
Also available in: Atom