- Registered on: 2008-07-05
- Last connection: 2009-02-11
Reported issues: 1
- 00:03 Redmine Patch #1616: Allow email to create and reply to forum messages
I agree that forcing the syntax of [Project Name - Forum Name] in the email subject is cumbersome. ...
- 21:50 Redmine Patch #1616: Allow email to create and reply to forum messages
- I've had this patch running using IMAP for about a 35 user instance of Redmine without problems. Any chance this get...
- 17:29 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Plugin Ideas
- Hi Eric,
I'm working (slowly) on an agile plugin for Redmine. My focus will initially be on the concept of iterat...
- 07:42 Redmine Patch #1677: Plugin hook API
- Hi Eric,
Great work! I'm going to start building a new plugin for making things a bit easier for teams using Redmi...
- 18:04 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Email interface to Forums / Mailing Lists?
- I forgot this thread was out there when I submitted patch #1616. This patch will give mailing list/forum type of int...
- 03:08 Redmine Patch #1616: Allow email to create and reply to forum messages
- My initial diff didn't have the test fixtures needed to run the unit tests.
- 02:37 Redmine Patch #1616 (New): Allow email to create and reply to forum messages
- h2. Summary
This is a patch for #277 that provides the ability to send messages to forums via email. This gives R...
- 08:37 Redmine Patch #1110: Allow email to create issue or add comment
- I'm looking at using this new receive email functionality for supporting messages to forums. I'm most interested in ...
Also available in: Atom