- Registered on: 2016-05-26
- Last connection: 2018-06-12
Reported issues: 3
- 18:12 Redmine Help: RE: Images not showing up in wiki export (pdf or html)
- Thanks for the replay Immanuel,
When I do a bundle install all seems to be right with the world. I've removed ever...
- I'm assuming this is something that I did but really can't seem to figure it out. The images are attached to the wiki...
- 20:59 Redmine Defect #26442: CSS formating classes like p(box). prepended with wiki-class-
- Is there anything I can do to help support this issue? I'm assuming others have used this feature in the past, especi...
- 08:08 Redmine Defect #27063 (Resolved): Tracker configuration, issue status field can't be updated
- Looks like this is a plugin issue. I started removing plugins and the Redmine Workflow Enhancements was creating "Iss...
- 23:25 Redmine Defect #27063 (Closed): Tracker configuration, issue status field can't be updated
- h2. System Info
rails (4.2.8, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 4.2.4, 18.104.22.168, 3.2.21...
- 19:26 Redmine Defect #26442: CSS formating classes like p(box). prepended with wiki-class-
- For what is is worth, I only am aware or use the two that the book mentions: p(box) and p(conflict). Digging into the...
- 19:03 Redmine Defect #26442: CSS formating classes like p(box). prepended with wiki-class-
This worked in 3.3, but does not in 3.4
- 18:33 Redmine Defect #26442 (Needs feedback): CSS formating classes like p(box). prepended with wiki-class-
- This worked in the 3.3 trunk, updated to 3.4 and box's are no longer there but text is still displayed.
- 23:51 Redmine Feature #24706 (New): Conditional or Alternate View of an issue's content.
- I would like to be able to printout a subsection of an issue to give to a customer.
In order to ...
- 17:01 Redmine Feature #14418: Copy inner issues relations along with issues
- still important and relevant
Also available in: Atom