- Registered on: 2010-05-07
- Last connection: 2012-10-31
Reported issues: 2
- 10:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Why the 0.9.5 is delayed?
- Yes, I haven't seen activity by him in 3 weeks. I hope the guy's okay. I'll be educating myself in Ruby at some poi...
- 14:22 Redmine Feature #5520 (Closed): Text format buttons and preview link missing when editing comment
- When editing an existing comment on an issue, there are no formatting buttons and no preview link.
This would be u...
- 18:09 Redmine Help: RE: Custom gravatars?
- Oh, so I'd need to use a plugin. That's a shame. It looks like that plugin results in not being able to remove the ...
- I notice that enabling gravatars is possible and also have no default gravatar image. This implies custom ones can b...
- 15:25 Redmine Help: RE: Adding sections to welcome page
- Sorry, I was a bit vague. I mean that there appears to be a latest news section at the bottom. I'd like to be able ...
- 14:12 Redmine Defect #5482: Wiki link markup doesn't work on welcome message
- Yes, my bad. Obvious now you point it out.
- I notice that on the "Redmine demo site":http://demo.redmine.org/ the welcome page has a latest news section on it. ...
- 13:52 Redmine Defect #5482: Wiki link markup doesn't work on welcome message
- Version details:
Database version: PostgreSQL 8.4.3
Ruby version: 1.8.7
Rails version: 2.3.5
- 13:48 Redmine Defect #5482 (Closed): Wiki link markup doesn't work on welcome message
- I've placed a link on the welcome page, but it displays exactly as typed, i.e. it doesn't convert to a link.
- 22:10 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine on Apache on Gentoo
- Yes, it is as follows:...
Also available in: Atom