- Registered on: 2010-05-09
- Last connection: 2013-02-27
Reported issues: 0
- 14:51 Redmine Plugins: RE: Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0
- hmm..., I'll play around with it. Running the first query returns all our issues (20k+), while the second returns abo...
- 12:37 Redmine Plugins: RE: Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0
Could you explain the flow behind the edit view? I understand that it's populating the drop down; where...
- 13:38 Redmine Plugins: RE: Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0
We're using 1.0. We won't be able to upgrade until we switch to 2.2 some time in the next 3 months.
- 23:25 Redmine Plugins: RE: Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0
- Is it safe to assume that everyone using this plugin is doing so with projects that have relatively few issues? It se...
- 22:59 Redmine Plugins: RE: Rails noob going crazy! trying to develop a very simple plugin!!
- Here is an example from a plugin that updates the done ratio when an issue is updated. You can reference any attribut...
- 18:24 Redmine Plugins: RE: update the "issue done_ratio" in time tracker plugin
- if all you want to do is increment the done ratio by 10% to a specified limit - say 90% - then:...
- I'm trying to understand the difference between creating a new issue via email versus the web interface. Basically, I...
- 00:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Agile Dwarf project management plugin released
- Great looking plugin.
Unfortunately, it appears to have issues with postgres when trying to access Tasks or Run Ch...
- This is a simple plugin to enable users selected through user custom fields to receive notifications about the releva...
- I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I can't quite figure out what it is. I have written a simple plugin that calls...
Also available in: Atom