- Registered on: 2010-05-17
- Last connection: 2010-12-10
Reported issues: 1
- 18:27 Redmine Help: RE: Test e-mail works but notifications aren't send
- Did a fresh install of redmine and moved over the database. It's working now :) Worth noting that the version having ...
- 14:51 Redmine Feature #7007 (Closed): MySQL Field size for large text fields
- I noticed that the database design for redmine used TEXT type for multiple fields that can contain large amounts of d...
- 16:15 Redmine Help: RE: Test e-mail works but notifications aren't send
- Can you suggest any steps in terms of debugging? I'd really like to get this working as it's a big strain on producti...
- 22:14 Redmine Help: RE: Test e-mail works but notifications aren't send
- Redmine 1.0.3.stable (MySQL)
I used the ruby / rails versions suggested in the installation doc.. so that would be...
- 21:23 Redmine Help: RE: Test e-mail works but notifications aren't send
- Felix Schäfer wrote:
> Nathan Rijksen wrote:
> > I have ensured that notifications are turned on.
> At which p...
- I'm running the latest version of redmine and cannot get the email notifications to work.
Worth noting is that I d...
- 05:00 Redmine Feature #1675: Add 'affected version' as a standard field
I am surprised this isn't implemented yet, nor has anyone bothered making a plugin for it.
Also available in: Atom