Tuan Phan Anh
- Registered on: 2016-08-13
- Last connection: 2017-04-18
Reported issues: 0
- Dear all,
When we create issue via email, emails in To and CC will be added as watcher of the issue.
Is there any s...
- Hi everyone,
I am using email to update an issue on redmine. The problem is when someone update the issue via email ...
- 15:47 Redmine Help: RE: Rake not found
- When I tried "RAILS_ENV=production bundle exec rake" I received the below error log:...
- 15:04 Redmine Help: RE: Rake not found
- Yes, I have tried.
My rake task like this:...
- 04:39 Redmine Help: RE: Rake not found
- Hi all,
Did you found the way out on this. I am facing the same issue now.
- 01:40 Redmine Help: RE: With new issue, only able to assign the issue as 'new' status. Where can I change this?
- You can do it by change the workflow in Admin --> setting --> workflow
I dont remember exactly the path to workflow.
- 05:24 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Incoming emails not updating issue fields in Redmine
- Hi Jai prakash,
Do you scheduling email receiving? If yes can you help me with this. I tried using cron and rufus bu...
- Hello all,
I planning to upgrade from 3.2.0 to 3.3.2 by migrating from current server to a new server with 3.3.2 ins...
- Dear all,
As you can see in the attached image I create a filter to filtering the issues by tracker but the project ...
Also available in: Atom