- Registered on: 2016-09-07
- Last connection: 2019-08-31
Reported issues: 0
- 11:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine as project management for non software development?
- Hi, Eugen,
I know RedmineUP have clients from the construction industry that use Redmine and are satisfied with th...
- 11:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine and OpenProject
- Obviously, I don't know the reason behind your search for an alternative.
If you are looking for a Redmine provid...
- 11:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: how do i use redmine online?
- If you need ready to use Redmine that doesn't require you to install anything, I suggest you to take a look at "Redmi...
- 10:52 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Urgent: Will Redmine ever get a properly made UI?
I agree with your point – even though the Redmine offers a wide of useful features it looks like designed 15 y...
- 12:16 Redmine Help: RE: Task managment, dates and resource allocation
- Hi Taklu, Luis,
Last month the RedmineUP team released a "Redmine Resources plugin for Resource allocation and man...
- 17:34 Redmine Development: RE: Need help on rest API call
- Hi Ismail,
I just discovered your message.
The source was indeed a bug in old Redmine Favourite plugin version...
- 16:30 Redmine Open discussion: RE: SSO Redmine - Microsoft AD
Can this be done without the custom coding?
- 14:22 Redmine Help: RE: how to make pages like redmine plguins manager?
- Hi Yang,
I don't know how it can be done using native Redmine Wiki, but if you're looking for a solution, you can ...
- 14:14 Redmine Plugins: RE: Looking for a plugin for questioning similar to StackExchange/Stackoverflow
- A Redmine Questions Plugin (https://www.redmineup.com/pages/plugins/questions) is now fully compatible with Redmine 4
- 14:11 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Questions Plugin
- Hi Bartosz,
Here's Greg from "RedmineUP, a developer of Redmine plugins":https://www.redmineup.com/pages/plugins i...
Also available in: Atom