- Registered on: 2008-07-14
- Last connection: 2010-09-14
Reported issues: 2
- 14:05 Redmine Feature #4044 (Resolved): Only display the users' email addresses to the public if they allowed to
- Sorry, I found the option now.
- 13:18 Redmine Feature #4044 (Closed): Only display the users' email addresses to the public if they allowed to
- For example I found my personal data via google http://www.redmine.org/account/show/1591
My real first- and lastna...
- 11:11 Redmine Defect #2109: Context menu is being submitted twice per right click
- I can confirm the issue. We have the same problem when using *Firefox (3.0.11) from Linux*, while right click from *F...
- 09:15 Redmine Defect #1419: Error fetching git changesets
- A quick correction: in #note-7 the '+' and '-' signs of the diff are permuted. It should be...
- 11:45 Redmine Defect #1419: Error fetching git changesets
- Another solution to the above problem would be to override _repository#latest_changeset_ within the git.rb, so only g...
- 09:12 Redmine Defect #1419: Error fetching git changesets
- Git does not return the commits in chronological order.
So this bug is initiated by the sort order of the _has_ma...
- 13:00 Redmine Defect #1636 (Closed): Use of Prototype's Element-methods (like this.up("form"))
- In /views/issues/_list.rhtml for example you use "this.up('form')". Actually the up-method is not available on the el...
Also available in: Atom