- Registered on: 2010-05-25
- Last connection: 2012-11-15
Reported issues: 6
- 15:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Autorefresh on activity
- I would definitely be interested in something like this.
We use the mail portion of redmine and have all inbound e...
- 15:32 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTimeTracking (#10)
- changed "Offcourse" to "Of course"
- 16:59 Redmine Feature #7627: journal for changing custom version status
- So I realized that I can add a custom field to a version, but there are no journal entries showing the changes.
- 16:38 Redmine Feature #7628 (Closed): custom field type of 'user'
- All a custom field to choose a user from the system. Either multi select (when you get there) or single user selectio...
- 16:36 Redmine Feature #7627 (New): journal for changing custom version status
- Seems like the version status could be expanded to use enumerations or the custom field class.
Right now version s...
- 15:58 Redmine Feature #7626 (New): version due date and issue due date interactions
- When adding issues to versions I expected the due date of the issue to match the due date of the version.
- 21:12 Redmine Feature #7484 (New): User search for non-admins
- Sometimes I want to see the activity of my colleagues, or find the e-mail for a user.
Searching by user would be u...
- 20:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Perl RT3 (request tracker) migrate script
- I posted fix to the syntax error.
For my company I had to make sure all the saves worked. If you look at the rake ...
- 20:29 Redmine Feature #7323: Previous/Next issue breadcrumbs
- 20:28 Redmine Feature #7323 (Closed): Previous/Next issue breadcrumbs
- Scenario: looking for an issue, do a search and 5-10 issues are returned.
Only way to 'go through' each one is the...
Also available in: Atom