- Registered on: 2016-10-08
- Last connection: 2016-12-02
Reported issues: 0
- 17:01 Redmine Help: Step 2.1 - add a Location on the front-end (web) server
- Edit the httpd.conf file for your Web server
- 17:00 Redmine Help: Step 2 - add the reference on the front-end server for the back-end server
- Step 2.
Configure the front-end HTTP server to reach the new back-end location.
- 04:43 Redmine Help: It's really simple...
- Step 1.
Edit the "environment.rb" file located at "/opt/bitnami/apps/redmine/htdocs/config" to add:...
- 04:42 Redmine Help: More about the fix
- I kid you not, I can't provide information about the 2-step process.
- 04:36 Redmine Help: Fixed.
- Would love to reply, but I kept getting an error 500 on this forum.
- 17:03 Redmine Help: RE: Help with setting up Redmine with Passenger as proxy to an HTTP server sitting on a dis...
- Thanks for the quick reply, Martin.
You read that correctly - I have 2 distinct servers (one which is exposed and ...
I have a Redmine VM that runs fine when hitting the URL directly; it renders as expected.
When I configure ...
Also available in: Atom