- Registered on: 2008-07-15
- Last connection: 2013-04-14
Reported issues: 0
- I have changed routes.rb and redmine.rb to set my home path to a wiki page instead of the default welcome page. Anyon...
- 08:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Moving an issue to a project without same tracker results in 505
- I couldn't reproduce it on the redmine demo site so I guess it is something with the plugins.
This is the error I ge...
- When I move an issue with tracker Bug to a project not having the Bug tracker it results in a 505 page.
Has anyone e...
- 09:23 Redmine Help: RE: translation missing: en, field_watcher_users is invalid
- I know this is a bit old but I got the exact same error when the email configuration (email.yml) was wrong. So step o...
- 20:57 Redmine Help: RE: Receiving emails - Exchange 2003
- Sorry, we haven't needed this kind of scenario. Also we use redmine 0.8.4 and this was not implemented at that time I...
- 12:40 Redmine Help: RE: Receiving emails - Exchange 2003
- It might be that the email is already read. Connect to the account with an Outlook client and mark all the messages u...
- 10:04 Redmine Help: RE: Receiving emails - Exchange 2003
- We use the following script to fetch email from Exchange 2003 via the IMAP protocol.
A Scheduled task is setup to ru...
- 13:47 Redmine Help: RE: No formatting on port 8000?
- Had the same problem running apache and mongrel, but on a windows 2008 box. I had forgotten a slash when declaring th...
- 09:39 Redmine Help: RE: Marking issue Resolved vs Closed
- Hi John,
For most of our projects when a developer has finished a task/issue he will set the issue status to Resol...
- Is it possible to use NTLM login for Redmine? Currently we are using forms login with authentication to LDAP Active D...
Also available in: Atom