Jan Ivar Beddari
- IRC nick: jibeddari
- Registered on: 2008-07-18
- Last connection: 2011-12-29
Reported issues: 0
- 11:25 Redmine Feature #5386: Branch/Tags in Changeset Description
- I think Colins arguments are valid.
This is just caching the output of a valid git command, nothing more. It does ...
- 11:17 Redmine Help: RE: Show git branch name in activity
- #5386 contains a patch that covers half of what I need. You might just want to chime in there to say you'd like this ...
- 10:27 Redmine Help: RE: Show git branch name in activity
- I'm not sure but it seems like it should be possible. We can't really use the Activity view as it is now, our workflo...
- 10:02 Redmine Plugins: RE: How To develop plugins with REST API capability
- Any pointers to if this would be possible, viable?, and if it is, any example, would be of tremendous help.
- 11:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Versions vs Milestones
- This is one of the most interesting threads in a long time, seems like it might be possible to reach a critical level...
- 09:37 Redmine Feature #1091: Disabling default ticket fields per tracker
- Sorry, I see now that this is related to #703 and together these are enough. Feel free to remove/delete these non-pro...
- 09:34 Redmine Feature #1091: Disabling default ticket fields per tracker
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> Fixed the issue-relationships...
Mischa, how about changing or adding to the title of th...
- 10:40 Redmine Feature #1131: Add support for alternate (non-LDAP) authentication
- Very much agree.
We use this together with mod_auth_kerb
- 08:50 Redmine Help: RE: Associating Issues With Each Other
- Yes, indeed! This is my number one gripe with Redmine at the moment, a lot more so than a REST-api or .. other "fluff...
- 09:04 Redmine Help: RE: Extending Redmine Search for plugin resources
- Very interesting!
I can't help you but I'm on the same path so to speak. I use Subversion as a document management...
Also available in: Atom