- Registered on: 2010-06-11
- Last connection: 2012-01-20
Reported issues: 0
- 12:17 Redmine Feature #443: Subtasking
I am using Redmine 0.9.3.stable (MySQL)
And the original version of subtask plugin.
It worked well for a yea...
- 11:32 Redmine Patch #1582: Add Time Spent Column to Issue List
I applied the patch listed in #17 post. Everything is working fine except that when i try to sort by spent_hou...
- 15:29 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Backlogs
- Thx Mark
I've just done that.
- 11:57 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Backlogs
I know you posted a link to file a bug. But i hope this is a bit faster maybe here, and maybe it isn't a bug j...
- 16:00 Redmine Plugins: RE: ToDo lists plugin
- I solved the problem.
I created a the path inside redmine/public folder and it is working :)
Maybe it is documented...
- 12:14 Redmine Plugins: RE: ToDo lists plugin
I have Ubuntu 10.4 LTS and the ubuntu build redmine.
I've installed the 0.0.4.2 version of todos but all the ...
- 16:01 Redmine Help: RE: newbie -- redmine install ubuntu lts 10.4
- thanks i've found solutin here cgi,fast cgi support and rail env and everything is working fine.
- Hi guys,
I am really new in redmine,ruby etc.
I just did what I read in the ubuntu lts howto --> http://www.redmi...
Also available in: Atom