- Registered on: 2010-06-30
- Last connection: 2016-03-17
Reported issues: 1
- 12:10 Redmine Help: RE: NetBeans connection
- Even if the post is a bit older.
This plugin seems to be still alive: https://github.com/redminenb/redminenb
- 00:28 Redmine Feature #6965: Option to Copy Subtasks when copying an issue
I also was looking for a solution to copy all subtasks when copying the main task. In addition it was necessar...
- 12:59 Redmine Feature #8050: Mightful workflow field enhancement: visible, read only and mandatory
This is a great feature. Any ideas when this will be available?
- 12:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: PDF-Export of the Roadmap
- I am also looking for that. I didn't find anything.
- 14:21 Redmine Defect #10202: Access to svn may not be granted by redmine.pm if user is authenticated by an exte...
- We added the use case, that any admin is also able to browse any repository. Maybe this is the case?
- 13:52 Redmine Defect #10202: Access to svn may not be granted by redmine.pm if user is authenticated by an exte...
- Hi Jean,
this is the sub that is working for me:...
- 19:29 Redmine Defect #10202 (New): Access to svn may not be granted by redmine.pm if user is authenticated by a...
- If a user is part of two roles, one that granted access and one that does not allow repository browsing, and if the u...
- Hi all,
I am looking for a solution to support private (unreleased) and public(released) file access. Prior to rel...
- 10:17 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine.pm and Subversion COPY method on Windows
- There was a mistake in my attachement. I fixed that.
- 09:58 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine.pm and Subversion COPY method on Windows
- I finally had the same problem after I setup Redmine on SSL on Windows 2008 R2 Server. Each time I did a copy apache ...
Also available in: Atom