- Registered on: 2010-07-19
- Last connection: 2010-07-25
Reported issues: 0
- 00:25 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_Projects (#4)
- 00:23 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_Issues (#4)
- 00:17 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_api (#9)
- 00:15 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_api (#8)
- 17:54 Redmine Help: RE: After Upgrade to 1.0.0
- I can confirm that Sascha's SQL command fixed my issue as well.
_Great find Sascha_! Thanks so much.
- 06:02 Redmine Help: RE: After Upgrade to 1.0.0
I'm fairly sure I have never installed that plugin.
You said you would like a way to reproduce and/or a ...
- 05:20 Redmine Help: RE: After Upgrade to 1.0.0
- Also, forgot to say I do not have the Subtasks plugin installed either. Or at least I don't think I do because there ...
- 05:11 Redmine Help: RE: After Upgrade to 1.0.0
- I have run all of the steps in the Redmine Upgrade page that was linked to. Including:...
- Since upgrading to 1.0.0 I cannot list issues on one of my projects. I can view individual issues but clicking on the...
Also available in: Atom