- Registered on: 2008-08-08
- Last connection: 2013-07-30
Reported issues: 9
- 19:20 Redmine Feature #1869: "Unscheduled" version on roadmap
- That's probably a matter of work habits, but I still feel that it would be nice to see ALL issues on the roadmap. Imp...
- 15:20 Redmine Feature #1936 (New): Moving tasks between versions on the roadmap screen
- It would be nice if one could move tasks between versions on the roadmap screen (using some Ajax - be it drag&drop or...
- 15:18 Redmine Feature #1935 (Closed): An option to completely disable email notifications
- Currently the weakest form of email notifications individual user can opt for is "Only things I observe or participat...
- 21:35 Redmine Feature #1770: A few more AJAX operations (group operations, assigning versions on roadmap page)
- Hmm, but what about 1) (moving issues between versions on roadmap)? Is it a bad idea, or should I file it separately?
- 19:02 Redmine Feature #1770: A few more AJAX operations (group operations, assigning versions on roadmap page)
- I tested it - perfect! Thank you very much.
- 17:11 Redmine Feature #1878: Inherit parts of parent project by subprojects
- Motivation: case when some complicated multicomponent project is split into parts to make managing and following easi...
- 17:08 Redmine Feature #1878 (New): Inherit parts of parent project by subprojects
- It would be nice if I could - while creating a new project - _inherit_ things from another project.
- 16:34 Redmine Feature #1870 (New): Show progress towards the nearest version in the sidebar
- It would be nice, if minimized version of the version progress tracker (just version name, percentage, finished/remai...
- 16:30 Redmine Feature #1869 (Closed): "Unscheduled" version on roadmap
- It would be nice, if all open issues not assigned to any version were shown on the roadmap, under special version nam...
- 16:26 Redmine Feature #1868 (New): Improve closing as duplicate
- I find redmine way of closing as duplicate to be fairly confusing. I am never sure which of the two bugs I should upd...
Also available in: Atom