- Registered on: 2010-08-06
- Last connection: 2010-08-08
Reported issues: 6
- 03:46 Redmine Defect #6079 (Closed): German Translation error in TimeEntryActivity
- The word "Activ" should be "Aktiv" at /enumerations/new?type=TimeEntryActivity
- 23:01 Redmine Defect #6070 (New): User doesn't see his own Tickets in Redmine when submitted by Mail
- When a user submits Issues via Mail and get automatically an Email with his Account data, he could Login to Redmine b...
- 22:52 Redmine Defect #6069 (New): No Outgoing Mails when Customer creates Ticket via Mail
- When a customer creates an Issue and the user is auto-generated (unknown_user=create) by the system, he will not get ...
- 22:41 Redmine Feature #6066: Change Ticket Submitter from "Anonymous" to his Email
- Maybe this is related to one of my other tickets (#6068) - if unknown_user=create and it would be possible to do a "s...
- 22:37 Redmine Feature #6068 (Closed): Make a Silent Registration for new Mail Customers
- When receiving an Email from a customer and the option unknown_user=create is set, he will get an Email with his Acco...
- 22:31 Redmine Feature #6067 (New): Change Ticket Status from Closed to Open on Email Reply
- When a customer replies via Email to an issue that was closed before, the Status should change to Open.
- 22:28 Redmine Feature #6066 (New): Change Ticket Submitter from "Anonymous" to his Email
- When a client has submitted an issue, in the detail view is no chance to see who was the submitter, it only says "fro...
Also available in: Atom