José M. Prieto
- Registered on: 2010-08-09
- Last connection: 2012-03-28
Reported issues: 0
- 12:39 Redmine Help: RE: Using CMI Plug in need guidance
- The spent time field is only available in tasks when the time tracking module is enabled.
About the install instru...
- 17:34 Redmine Help: RE: Using CMI Plug in need guidance
- Aaron, I now see you have had quite a few problems with the plugin. If you test the "next version":https://github.com...
- 17:15 Redmine Help: RE: Using CMI Plug in need guidance
- Hi, I'm the (main) author.
For the plugin to work you need to first create a "report" in the project. The cmi:crea...
- 19:09 Redmine Defect #9815: Release 1.3.0 does not detect rubytree with rubgems 1.8
- Same here. RVM, ruby 220.127.116.117, rubygems 1.8.15.
- 11:41 Redmine Plugins: RE: CMI plugin installation woes
- Frank Church wrote:
> I have installed this plugin http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_cmi. Everything appears to...
- 11:34 Redmine Help: RE: Installation problems with CMI Plugin
- You probably have another Rails installation alongside the Bitnami one. Run rake with the full path to the Bitnami bi...
- 10:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Task Update Time Problem
- True. In fact, some time ago, I added an uninstall section to both the readme and the plugin's page with the exact sa...
- 23:02 Redmine Help: RE: How to completely uninstall cmi plugin
- The plugin is not compatible with Redmine 1.1.0.
- 22:33 Redmine Plugins: RE: CMI Plugin has install problems - can we be warned by others?
- Hi, I'm one of the devolopers of the CMI plugin.
True, the plugin is a bit unpolished and lacks documentation. Abo...
- 18:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Task Update Time Problem
- Just writing here to let you know that this problem is being taken care of (I'm a CMI developer).
PS: You can also...
Also available in: Atom